STUNNINGLY UNIQUE ANTIQUE: Have a blast from the past with our classic handcrafted 18th-century joint kitchen stool. Exquisitely detailed with symbolic carvings dating from ancient history, this stool is unlike any other modern counter stools. All done by hand, it is crafted with a personal touch and no two furniture pieces can ever be the same.
FEATURES WE LOVE
- Classic Style
- Made from quarter sawn white oak
- Carries the symbol of trees, life and strength
- Handmade in the USA
– STUNNINGLY UNIQUE ANTIQUE: Have a blast from the past with our classic handcrafted 18th-century joint kitchen stool. Exquisitely detailed with symbolic carvings dating from ancient history, this stool is unlike any other modern counter stools. All done by hand, it is crafted with a personal touch and no two furniture pieces can ever be the same.
– MIGHTY DREAM FURNITURE: Made from quarter sawn white oak, this wooden stool is constructed with profound craftsmanship ensuring its longevity and durability. Its joinery is mortise and tenon construction, making it stronger than metal bar stools or other kitchen stools combined. Boasting unparalleled stability, this is a luxurious piece that you don’t want to miss.
– A MUST-HAVE IN EVERY HOME: Blending function, form, and beauty, our joint tool is essential for your home. Shorter than counter height bar stools but taller than a regular folding bar stool, this stool has just the perfect height and size with a measurement of 20 x 12 x 21.5 inches. A saddle stool counterpart offers comfortable seating that will never go out of style.
– AN ALL-AROUND PIECE: Exuding a classic antique style, this luxurious joint stool blends well with any home décor. These multifunctional wood stools are suitable for any room and can work as a kitchen island table stool, bar bench, small bar side table, or living room decor, adding a touch of unadorned elegance to your space.
– A STATEMENT-MAKING SEAT: Gorgeously handcrafted, this joint stool chair is sure to ramp up the style of your bedroom, living room, and any space in your home. This counter stool is the perfect combination of functionality, durability, and stylish vintage design that you can’t say no to.
WHERE PAST MEETS PRESENT
Like we have dining chairs in sets, the earlier times had joint stools for small tables which were primarily made to accompany a large table set for a king’s long table where only the royalty could partake in sitting. These stools were very popular but are rare and hard to acquire today.
If you’re looking for authentic and unique antique pieces, Craftsman Furniture is the best place to go. This luxurious piece is a handcrafted classic 18th-century American joint stool. Made from quarter-sawn white oak — which is very rare in today’s rustic bar stools or counter height stools, this piece boasts greater stability and durability that will last for years. The joinery is mortise and tenon construction, which is strong without having to use nails, screws, or even glue in it.
ART PIECE WITH A PURPOSE
Embellished with carvings that are full of hidden symbolism and are all done by hand, this joint stool is one of a kind. Around the top’s edging is a carving of lotus flowers – symbolizing purity, while the petals could mean balance in one’s life, making this stool perfect to sit on for meditation. The carved arches on the aprons go back to the Greek buildings. Arch is derivative of the Greek word Arkhos which means chief or leader. While the columns, by design, are symbolic of trees, life, and strength. These carvings add meaning as well as beauty to this piece that embodies a rich historic story being told in the finest natural resource, wood.
|Dimensions||20 × 12 × 21.5 cm|